All year round you will find Hogs Back Brewery running stands at Farmers’ Markets in Surrey and Meet the Brewer events in pubs across the South East but we can also be found on the bar at many events throughout the summer months.
So far this year, you might have seen us at the Surrey County Show or at Ripley Grape and Grain Festival or maybe even at Peper Harow Point to Point. Here’s a list of all the events you will be able to get one of our beers at either to takeaway or drink there over the next couple of months:
- Saturday 30 June – Godalming Farmers’ Market
- Sunday 1 July – Picnic in the Park – Farnham
- Fri 6 / Sat 8 July – Walton Beer Festival
- Saturday 7 July – Godalming Food Festival
- Saturday 7 July – Woking Party in the Park
- Sat 7 / Sun 8 July – Stoke Park Railway Gala Weekend (Guildford)
- Sunday 8 July – Farnham Charity Bike Ride
- Saturday 14 July – Ripley Farmers’ Market
- Saturday 14 July – Burnt Ash Funday
- Sunday 22 July – Farnham Farmers’ Market
- Saturday 11 August – Ripley Farmers’ Market
- Fri 17 /Sun 19 August – Weyfest Music Festival, Farnham
- Saturday 25 August – Godalming Farmer’s Market
- Sunday 26 August – Farnham Farmers’ Market
- Friday 31 August – Sunday 2 September – Woking Food Festival
- Sun 2 September – Leatherhead Lions Donkey Derby (Polesden Lacey)
AND A DATE FOR THE DIARY!
Our Hop Harvest Party will take place on Saturday 22 September here at the Brewery. Join us to celebrate the successful harvest from our hop garden with delicious street food and, of course, plenty of refreshments as well as live music and a family fun area. Tickets will be going on sale soon.