It’s just over a month until Christmas (don’t panic!) and tis the season to rack your brains for the perfect gifts for those slightly tricky to buy for in your family. The Hogs Back Brewery, as always, has got a range of gift packs, merchandise and tour & gift vouchers, ideal for the Real Ale enthusiast in your life.
Find out where we will be out and about running stands this festive season:
- Saturday 24 November – Godalming Christmas Lights Switch-on
- Sunday 25 November – Farnham Farmers Market
- From Wednesday 28 Nov – Oxenford Farm Elstead Christmas Trees (Hogs Back Gift packs on sale)
- Wednesday 28 November – Fleet Christmas Lights Switch-on
- Fri 30 Nov – Sun 02 Dec – The Dickens Christmas Festival, Portsmouth Historic Dockyard
- Sunday 02 December – Haslemere Christmas Market
- Sunday 02 December – Ripley Christmas Lights Switch-on
- Tuesday 04 December – Guildford Farmers Market
- Wednesday 05 December – Christmas Shopping Event, Squire’s Garden Centre, Woking
- Saturday 08 December – Ripley Farmers Market
- Sunday 09 December – Farnham Christmas Market
- Tuesday 18 December – Guildford Farmers Market
- Sunday 23 December – Farnham Farmers Market
Want to make your Hogs Back order from the comfort of your armchair? Our online shop has the Brewery’s full range of bottled beers available for delivery home as well as clothing, merchandise, brewery tour vouchers and gift packs. If you want to enjoy draught beer at home, TEA is available for delivery in 20 pint Minipins & 40 pint Polypins (Sedimented beer only).
You can also pre-order your fresh draught beer for Christmas online now with collection from the Brewery Shop. Fresh, bright beer available for pre-order is TEA, HBB and Surrey Nirvana and you can order it in 20 pint Minipins, 40 pint Polypins and even 72 pint firkins if you want to bring home a barrel! Bright beer is made to be drunk within 72 hours of collection so if you’re ordering beer for Christmas day we’d recommend selecting a collection day no earlier than Sunday 23rd December!