It’s just under a month until Christmas (don’t panic!) and tis the season for the Christmas Market! It kicks off this week with the light switch-on events in Fleet and Godalming and the magical Victorian Christmas Market at Portsmouth Historic Dockyard. You can also find Hogs Back at the bar at the Hampton Court and Tower of London Ice Rink; perfect for easing those bruises!
Find out where we will be out and about running stands this festive season:
- Open now until Christmas Eve – Oxenford Farm Elstead Christmas Trees (Hogs Back Gift packs on sale)
- Open until Sunday 5th January – Hampton Court & Tower of London Ice Rink (From the Bar)
- Wednesday 27 November – Fleet Christmas Lights Switch-on
- Fri 29 Nov – Sun 01 Dec – The Victorian Christmas Festival, Portsmouth Historic Dockyard
- Saturday 30 November – Godalming Christmas Lights Switch-on
- Sunday 01 December – Merrist Wood Festive Animal Fun Day
- Fri 6th – Sun 8th December – Fleet Christmas Tree Festival
- Sunday 08 December – Farnham Christmas Market
- Saturday 14 December – Ripley Farmers Market
Want to make your Hogs Back order from the comfort of your armchair? Our online shop has the Brewery’s full range of bottled beers available for delivery home as well as clothing, merchandise, brewery tour vouchers and gift packs.
You can also pre-order your fresh draught beer for Christmas day and parties online now with collection from the Brewery Shop. Bright (ready to drink) & Sedimented (leave to rest for 2 days before drinking) beer available for pre-order is TEA, Advent Ale and Surrey Nirvana and you can order it in 20 pint Minipins, 40 pint Polypins and even 72 pint firkins if you want to bring home a barrel! Bright beer is made to be drunk within 72 hours of collection so if you’re ordering beer for Christmas day we’d recommend selecting a collection day no earlier than Monday 23rd December!