We are looking for an enthusiastic Brewing Operator to join our team.
Hogs Back Brewery, famous for TEA, Traditional English Ale is Surrey’s largest independent brewery and growing fast. We are investing in new plant to support this ale and lager growth.
The hands on role entails aspects of beer production from raw materials to final product including:
- Cask cleaning and racking
- Brewery hygiene
- Tanker loading
- Bulk beer movement
- Filtration of beer
- Raw material preparation
- Quality control
The ideal candidate will have:
- Commercial brewery experience
- Will be physically fit and highly motivated
- Have good time management and organisational skills
- Ideally, knowledge of HACCP and H&S requirements
- Must have good interpersonal skills, and resilience
- Computer literate
- Fork lift licence preferable.
This is a great opportunity to increase experience and knowledge in the brewing industry with a friendly, fast growing and innovative brewer. You will work closely with the brewing team, who will provide the training required.
Competitive salary. 5 weeks holiday pa
Apply to Miles Chesterman by email: firstname.lastname@example.org