Brewery Tap, Shop and Events Supervisor
Location : Hogs Back Brewery, Manor Farm, Tongham, Surrey, GU10 1DE
Hours : Full-Time role. Flexible hours across Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun, plus 2 days per week in shop. The role involves significant evening and weekend work
Line Manager : Bar Manager
About the Role:
This is a brand new and very exciting opportunity to join the newly formed Hogs Back Brewery bar and shop team. The role will be varied across all retail operations on the brewery site, predominantly working in the bar and supporting the events, but also a minimum two days per week supporting the shop and home delivery service.
We are looking for an individual with exceptional experience, drive, passion for brands and commitment. A personable, self-starting, motivated individual, you must always be dedicated to achieving impeccable standards in all aspects of the operation . You will support the Management team to ensure faultless customer service at all times.
- Previous relevant bar and food experience in the hospitality, events, or retail sector
- A real passion for cask ale, craft beer and cider.
- A flexible, hands-on approach with a desire to work and succeed in a small, family-owned business
- Resilience, hard-working, committed, enthusiastic and self-driven
- Knowledge of licensing, health & safety, hygiene compliance would be helpful.
- An absolute focus on customer service – highest standards always.
- Knowledge of bands & music & entertainment for specified events also helpful.
- Knowledge of social and digital marketing
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- 25 days holiday
- Standard contributory pension scheme
- Access to up to 30% discount on purchases in the shop and 20% in the bar
- A personal development plan to provide training and development with a view that the candidate can grow into wider role within the business
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Closing Date: 24th September