Class 2 Multi-Drop Delivery Driver required for very busy company.
We are a local brewer supplying pubs and restaurants in the south east. We also operate a local home delivery scheme so you will be delivering to some private addresses as well.
Wherever you drop off, you will build a brilliant working relationship with your customer. And as much as it will be physically demanding, you will always find the energy for a bit of the friendly banter that defines the Hogs Back personality.
On a day to day basis, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- preparing your vehicle for the day’s trade
- picking the stock from the warehouse and loading the vehicles in a secure manner
- establishing the best routes for your deliveries
- unloading at the destination
- collecting empties and cash on delivery
Previous experience within the drinks industry would be preferable but is not essential.
- Class 2 driving qualifications are essential.
- An HGV license and/or forklift license would be ideal.
- Experience with multi drop deliveries or drayman work is a must.
- Some heavy lifting involved so must be physically fit.
This is a 4-day week position now (but we are looking to extend this to 5 days in the future)
Salary is negotiable, dependent on experience. Please forward your CV and covering letter to email@example.com