Rich Ruby Beer
Limited edition – Available from Friday 29th November.
Hogs Back’s festive cracker! A deep chestnut ale, perfect for enjoying by the fireplace on the crisp wintery evenings leading up to Christmas.
Need some advice on what to buy for Christmas? Download our Top Tips for Draught Ale guide
For Christmas Day consumption, please order
- Sedimented collection between 14th-20th December
- Bright collection between 23rd-24th December
Best Before 27th December
£46.00 – £92.00
Bright and Sedimented beer
BRIGHT beer - fresh and ready to drink straight away
- Get the best out of your bright beer by drinking within 72 hours of collection.
- Once opened, enjoy as soon as you can for maximum freshness.
- Cannot be delivered. Choose a collection date at checkout.
SEDIMENTED beer - perfect for buying in advance
- Sedimented beer can be kept unopened in a cool place for up to three weeks..
- Put your beer where you’ll serve it, then leave for 48 hours before opening.
- Containers must not be moved once the beer settles.
- Enjoy within seven days of opening the tap for maximum freshness.
- Delivery available for sedimented TEA 20 pint beer box only.
We recommend you store and serve your beer from a cool, dry place like a garage (around 13°C is perfect - your fridge is too cold) where spillage won’t damage surfaces… and don’t forget to keep your beer out of direct sunlight!
In warm conditions, the beer bag may swell slightly. No problem, just open and close the tap to release air.