Surrey Nirvana Session IPA – Sedimented (fresh after 2 and before 7 days)
Golden blonde beer
A brand new beer from the Hogs Back – A modern and easy-drinking, well-balanced Session IPA with an enticing aroma blending citrus and tropical notes with a clean, dry finish and characteristic grapefruit high notes. Sedimented beer needs time to settle so is fresh and ready to drink after 2 days to 7 days once opened.
Sedimented beer is available for all customers to order for home delivery or click & collect.
If you are after Brewery fresh Surrey Nirvana Session IPA (fresh for 3 days) then this is available for local home delivery or click & collect. Click here for more details.
Bright and Sedimented beer
BRIGHT beer - fresh and ready to drink straight away
- Get the best out of your bright beer by drinking within 72 hours of collection.
- Once opened, enjoy as soon as you can for maximum freshness.
- Cannot be delivered. Choose a collection date at checkout.
SEDIMENTED beer - perfect for buying in advance
- Sedimented beer can be kept unopened in a cool place for up to three weeks..
- Put your beer where you’ll serve it, then leave for 48 hours before opening.
- Containers must not be moved once the beer settles.
- Enjoy within seven days of opening the tap for maximum freshness.
- Delivery available for sedimented TEA 20 pint beer box only.
We recommend you store and serve your beer from a cool, dry place like a garage (around 13°C is perfect - your fridge is too cold) where spillage won’t damage surfaces… and don’t forget to keep your beer out of direct sunlight!
In warm conditions, the beer bag may swell slightly. No problem, just open and close the tap to release air.