TEA Total Competitions Terms & Conditions
1. This promotion is open to all persons aged 18 or over and resident in the United Kingdom, other than employees, and their immediate families, of Hogs Back Brewery, their associated companies and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. Hogs Back Brewery reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. Hogs Back Brewery may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld until the Hogs Back Brewery is satisfied with the verification.
3. Only one entry per person per prize draw is allowed.
4. All entries must be received by Hogs Back Brewery before the promotion closes – check the closing date on the post.
5. Hogs Back Brewery or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of Hogs Back Brewery or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry. Hogs Back Brewery accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to lost, delayed or not received entries or winner notifications. Hogs Back Brewery and its agencies accept no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, corrupted or not received by the Closing Date for any reason.
6. Winners of the competition will be selected and contacted by Hogs Back Brewery to arrange getting the prize to you. Please do not contact Red Mist Leisure LTD regarding this competition.
7. The vouchers are available to spend in any Red Mist Leisure pub, against food, drink and accommodation. See a full list of their pubs here.
8. Unless otherwise stated, any expenses incurred by a winner and / or their companion in the general use and / or enjoyment of the prize are the sole responsibility of that winner.
9. Hogs Back Brewery reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of at least equal value if circumstances make this necessary.
10. If a prize is declined, or a winner cannot take up a prize or does not claim the prize by 12 noon on 28th February 2019, the prize will be forfeited and a replacement winner will be picked from a list of reserve winners drawn at the same time as the original draw. Hogs Back Brewery will not be responsible for any inability of a winner to take up the specified prize.
11. The prize is non-transferable and no cash or other alternative will be offered.
12. The winner(s) will be the first entries drawn at random from all eligible entries by an independent person after the Closing Date and will be contacted by the details provided to enter the promotion.
13. The winner may be asked to take part in promotional activities and / or to provide digital photographs of you for use in promotional material. It is a condition of entry that you agree to such use if you win, to your name and county of residence being made publicly available and photographs from the prize to be used in Hogs Back Brewery promotional materials / website.
14. Hogs Back Brewery will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent to send you marketing materials.
15. Hogs Back Brewery reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and / or revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and, by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to the amended terms.
16. Hogs Back Brewery may, in its sole discretion, disqualify entries deemed to be non-compliant with these terms and conditions or if it has any reason to believe that efforts have been made to distort the competitive process or spirit of the promotion. The Hogs Back Brewery’s decision as to any aspect of this promotion is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
17. All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
18. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
19. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
20. This promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
21. Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid
Hogs Back Brewery encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk for more information.